There are seven mysterious things associated with the mystery of Christ. The word “musterion” is used in each of these cases. This is Greek for mystery. It involves something hidden that has now been revealed to believers.
1. The Incarnation of Christ 1 Timothy 3:16
2. The indwelling of Christ in the believer Colossians 1:26-27
3. The Church made up of Jews and Gentiles Ephesians 1:9
4. Israel’s blindness Romans 11:25-26
5. The Rapture 1 Corinthians 15:50
6. The mystery of iniquity and the rise of the Man of Sin 2 Thessalonians 2:7
7. The mystery of the Church as the Bride of Christ. Ephesians 5:32
No wonder Paul spoke of the “Mystery of Christ”. Here is a sevenfold mystery that has been revealed to us.